Bonding opportunities with a 22-year-old son are few and far between, especially when what your son thinks is exciting is [...]
Written by Kathy Wright* One of my first memories was hearing the words, “Kathy, sit still!” and my mother pinching [...]
I was recently working in classrooms at Lebanon Middle School and had the opportunity to sit down with Katherine Donovan, [...]
Children become empowered when they are allowed to make decisions and take responsibility for those decisions. Everything we do is a choice. Even indecision is a choice.
Search the Web Site
Susan’s Specialized Blogs
- Co-teaching With Data Driven Instruction May 23, 2013
- Co-teaching and Parity May 15, 2013
- The Power of Saying, “I’m Sorry” May 8, 2013
- John Dixon: I enjoyed reading the article on parity. I work as...
- Clay Johnson: Let the kids be kids. Pay the teachers more...
- Deb Schnell: I don't think longer school days are the answer a...