Susan Fitzell shows business leaders how to:
- Discover the brain secrets that are critical to employee learning.
- Boost productivity sooner and increase profits and revenue.
- Find solutions that support learning and performance for both emerging and experienced employees, leaders, and managers.
Workshop, Full day training, Multi-day (Virtual) training delivered in one-hour sessions
In her Brain Power program, you will learn how to communicate critical information effectively and efficiently as well as coach your employees to:
- Optimize their ability to process and recall critical information presented at meetings, during webinars, and other training sessions.
- Use color-coding, categorization, association, and pairing to remember new rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Maximize brainstorming sessions by effectively using meta-cognitive maps and strategies to quickly visualize information and promote big picture thinking and innovation without losing the details.
- Use a variety of technology tools during meetings and trainings that enhance their ability to capture critical information as well as synthesize it in a format that is memorable, research-based, and effective.
- Identify unconscious obstacles that are holding them back and implement solutions to overcome those obstacles.
- Understand the difference between listening and learning.
- Move information from short-term memory to working memory to long-term memory, and implementation, using strategies that accelerate the learning process and allow implementation that meets deadlines.
- Ask critical questions in a timely manner.
- Understand how anxiety and negative thinking reduces performance and what to do to overcome thought processes that decrease the ability to perform at maximum capacity.
- Use scripts to reframe brain messages to be positive, creative, and success oriented.
- Effective leadership, plus acceleration of the brain power in your business, equals more effective employees.