In this engaging, Interactive, presentation, Susan Fitzell reveals how teams may, more effectively, champion neurodiversity, equity and inclusion to increase innovation, productivity, and creativity.
45-60 minute keynote OR breakout session
This program is perfect for:
- Senior management
- Teams struggling with cognitive diversity and collaboration
- Managers of under-performing teams
- Diversity Equity Inclusion professional interested in neurodiversity in the workplace
The audience will leave with*:
- an understanding of what neurodiversity is and why it benefits their team
- tools and strategies for working with neurodivergent employees to increase innovation, problem solving, and efficiency
- how workplace accommodations for neurodivergent employees benefit everyone
* This program is customized and can include additional objectives and take-aways. Susan’s expertise spans three decades. The focus is practical accommodations that are easy to implement and highly effective for everyone on the team.