How to Write More and Write Fast!
Is the idea of sitting at a computer or device for hours on end to write (Fill in the blank: reports, emails, memos, a handbook, press releases, customer response letters or a 2000 word article) sound horrid to you?
Or, would you like to get your first book draft out faster? Learn how to write from idea to publication in record time! I’m not a “writers’ coach.” I’m a “get it done fast and easy” coach.
This session shows you how to write from idea to first draft fast.
Learn how to:
- Capture your ideas in the style that works best for you.
- Quickly turn your ideas into articles, reports, and briefs.
- Write with speech-to-text for speed and efficiency!
- Maintain focus, be more creative, and get more done with the time you have.
- Set up a writing environment that supports your working style.
- Choose what tools to use, from no budget to high quality software and equipment.
- Pick apps that help you to prep and plan your ideas before you start talking your project.
Bring your device and come prepared for a hands-on experience! This session will be interactive. Collaborate with colleagues to build upon your specific needs. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a beginner, there will be gems for you to take away from this session. Don’t care to use technology? We’ll be covering non-tech strategies, too!