Do your employees or association members need to write content to be successful at work? Do you need solutions for your neurodiverse team members? As a dyslexic with ADHD, these productivity strategies for writing take me from writers block (and torment) to prolific. Does this resonate for you? If so, the strategies and tools I share make writing fast and easy!
90+ minute workshop or breakout session
This program is perfect for anyone who writes and
- has difficulty getting the words on paper
- is dyslexic
- has ADHD and sitting to write is torture
- wants to write faster
- Manages employees who are responsible for reports where that is not their primary skill such as engineers, IT, architecture, financials, real estate agents, etc.
The audience will learn how to:
- Capture their ideas in the style that works best for them
- Quickly turn their ideas into articles, reports, and briefs.
- Write with speech-to-text for speed and efficiency!
- Maintain focus, be more creative, and get more done with the time they have.
- Set up a writing environment that supports their working style.
- Choose what tools to use, from no budget to high quality software and equipment.
- Pick apps that help employees to prep and plan their ideas before they start talking their project.