By Guest Author Laurie Flasko, CSP, Laurie Flasko & Associates Inc. It’s really easy to call someone a bully, but [...]
Bullying prevention requires us to teach youth how NOT to be a victim. Here are some concrete tips for bullying prevention.
Sometimes when we look at our world, the violence against women, the sexual innuendos in our speech, the degradation of women through movies and media, and the objectification of women through advertisements and TV, we can become jaded and discouraged. I believe we can make a difference. Do this exercise to understand why..
Students in my Martial Arts for Peace class earn stickers at the end of each class for performance, effort, and [...]
Search the Website
Susan’s Specialized Blogs
- Do You Know the Reading Level of Student Texts and Handouts? May 29, 2013
- Allmyfaves for Kids and Homework Help! May 25, 2013
- Co-teaching With Data Driven Instruction May 23, 2013
- Clay Johnson: Let the kids be kids. Pay the teachers more...
- Deb Schnell: I don't think longer school days are the answer a...
- Deb Schnell: I totally agree!...